Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Mediclinic Middle East operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care. Nowadays, Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai is seeking applications from desirous candidates for position of a Podiatrist.
Word About Mediclinic Parkview Hospital
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital opened in 2018 as Mediclinic Middle East’s third hospital in Dubai and seventh in the UAE. It delivers the same international standard health care services and treatments that patients have come to expect from Mediclinic’s other existing hospitals. Hospital gives expert emergency and specialist services closer to many people than ever before.
Job Purpose of A Podiatrist
To provide preventative care and treatment of a range of problems / disease related to feet, ankles and lower legs according to patient safety and regulatory requirements.
What You’ll Do As A Podiatrist
- To assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb.
- Perform daily administrative functions required for the effective operations of OPD clinics, including inpatient administration.
- Perform bio mechanical assessments and related functions relevant to the production of orthotic devices.
- Support patients and colleagues with necessary podiatry training and related education.
- Actively contribute towards quality improvement and clinical governance programs.
What You’ll Need?
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma (3 year qualification) in Podiatry from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years experience in a healthcare setting.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Infection prevention and control protocols.
- Good in MS Office applications.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.