NMC Healthcare (NMC Royal Hospital Dubai) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Plumber in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1974, NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and largest private healthcare company in UAE. NMC plays an integral part in supporting the UAE’s healthcare system & its continuous growth and progress. With a dedicated team of doctors, nurses, allied health and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous Healthcare facilities in the UAE, treating millions of patients every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long Term and Home Care, Medical Centers, Day Surgery Centers, Operations and Management.
Job Purpose of A Plumber
Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and fixtures.
Your Job Duties As A Plumber At NMC Royal Hospital Dubai, UAE
- Check the water pumps and strainers.
- To carry out preventive maintenance in the calorifiers.
- To visit other areas or departments (i.e. kitchen, wards) for the proper functioning of equipment.
- To attend to problems in the steam and hot water lines.
- To ensure that the softener salts are added in water softener.
- Attend the general plumbing complaints in the hospital.
- To maintain water distribution in hospital.
- To maintain the quality of the water.
- To maintain drainage system for hospital.
- To do any modifications in the pipelines if necessary.
- To actively involve in long term planning for improvements in the system.
- To discuss with HOD regarding the works for the day.
- To assist in tanks cleaning.
- To take stock of the items and inform the maintenance in charge to arrange for necessary materials.
- To convey day to day problems or issues to the maintenance in charge.
- To perform any related job / work when assigned by the superior.
Who Can Apply?
- High School graduate.
- At least 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Arabic language is advantageous but not essential.