Dubai Ports (DP) World presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Planning Supervisor in UAE. This job was posted by a DP World on 12th September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants.
Job Purpose of A Planning Supervisor
The job purpose of a Planning Supervisor is to oversee and coordinate project planning activities to ensure timely and efficient project execution.
Duties of A Planning Supervisor
- Lead all centralized billing activity related to Engineering, Third Party and Reefer clients and ensure all financials are in place.
- Manage team of reefer Analyst and all details related to Port Tariffs, job details and validating all financial.
- Control all data related to backlogs and work with Reefer supervisors to resolve any performance issues identified.
- Review details related to all Preventative Maintenance monthly and follow up with planning supervisors for any pending or overdue task.
- Control all emergency breakdowns related to shipping line and ensure all supervisors are on track for updates through customer portals.
- Collaborate efforts between IT, Planning team and Engineering sections SMEs to ensure system workflow are optimized.
- Support as needed related to training sessions for usage of systems team for end user and work with team members to be provide ongoing support.
- Conduct analysis of data for weekly & monthly engineering performance report related data for KPIs and confirm details for shipping lines.
- Provide support to Quality team members to ensure all relevant documents and details are presentable as and when needed for any internal or external audits and quality certifications.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors degree in relevant field.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in similar role.