Stantec presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Planner for Sewage Treatment Plant in Dubai, UAE. The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. It collaborates across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Their team works as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when Stantec takes on a project, it sees the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where it has worked. Stantec is an active member of the communities it serves. That’s why it always designs with a community in mind. Since growing a great design company happens from the inside out.
Job Purpose of A Planner
This role is for a project where the authority in Dubai is requiring the rehabilitation of an existing Sewage Treatment Plant (STP) to enable it to perform at its highest possible efficiency and to extend the plant to be able to receive and treat efficiently up to around 435,000 m3 /day.
Your Job Duties As A Planner At Stantec Dubai, UAE
- Review resource (manpower & equipment) histogram weekly or monthly as required.
- Monitoring the project schedule at all stages.
- Evaluate resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Develop planned versus actual progress charts reports and analysis deviations from plan.
- Track, monitor and fore cast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents, fabrication status and construction of all discipline.
- Analyze gaps between the planned actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the task member.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in fields like engineering or construction management.
- 2-4 years of previous proven experience.