Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidate for the job position of a Physiotherapist. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Ain located in Al Ain. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Physiotherapist
To provide physiotherapy assessments and related clinical care to patients according to professional standards and regulatory requirements.
Job Duties of A Physiotherapist
- Provide physiotherapy assessments and related patient care in line with professional standards and regulatory requirements.
- Provide advanced specialized physiotherapy assessments and treatments to patients.
- Provide professional physiotherapy services to ensure optimal patient experience.
- Support and provide input into departmental quality improvement, risk and governance programmes.
- Support patient experience processes for the department in line with company standards.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by authority or fall within the scope of job.
Who Can Apply?
- BSc. Degree in Physiotherapy from an accredited institution.
- A relevant post graduate certification will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- Licensed or eligible for licensure as a Physiotherapist in the UAE.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Patient experience standards.
- UAE healthcare regulatory framework and related requirements.