Pakistan Islamia Higher Secondary School
Pakistan Islamia Higher Secondary School is seeking an active and fit Physical Education Teacher in Sharjah, UAE. This job is a full time, long term role engaging students at secondary and higher secondary level. If you have an experience mentoring students and desire to make a positive impact on children, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Role of Physical Education Teacher
Accountable for teaching sports and physical education to the students. The incumbent will plan and lead PE lessons, making students compete in sports events and evaluate their performance.
Duties of Physical Education Teacher
- Responsible for enhancing students’ physical ability and sports knowledge.
- Responsible for physical wellbeing of the student.
- Supervise practical indoor and outdoor PE lessons.
- Ensure that students compete to their ability level.
- Make sure that pupils are not exposed to unnecessary injury or illness through sports.
- Motivate children for athletic pursuits and taking up new sports
- Evaluate the performance of children.
- Attend parent teacher meetings.
- Provide parents with details reports on their child’s progress.
- Ensure that students clear their theoretical and practical PE exams.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with subject of sports science or physical education as major.
- 2-3 years of experience as a PE teacher.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of first aid.
- Knowledge of stretching, physical exercises, sports and nutrition.
- Excellent teaching skills.
- Physically active.
- Enthusiastic and motivating.