Mediclinic Dubai Mall UAE has a job opening for eligible candidates for position of a Pharmacy Technician (Pharmaceutical). Mediclinic is an international health care services group, founded in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in a dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients.
Job Purpose of A Pharmacy Technician
Perform a variety of administrative and technical duties related to preparation and dispensing of pharmaceutical drugs in line with standard procedures and guidelines and under supervision of a qualified Pharmacist.
Job Duties of A Pharmacy Technician (Pharmaceutical) At Mediclinic Dubai Mall (UAE)
- Proper and accurate dispensing of medication under supervision of a licensed Pharmacist.
- Provide general administrative duties in supporting the Pharmacist with dispensing, billing and insurance claims and cash management.
- Support the stock control and management processes aimed at maintaining appropriate stock levels, correct medication storage and timely stock delivery services to wards.
- Support with patient record keeping and insurance administration.
- Monitor relevant governance and risk management practices to ensure overall compliance with company standards and patient safety guide lines.
What You’ll Need?
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical sciences from an accredited institution as per the relevant licensing authority’s requirements.
- At least 2-3 years experience in the Pharmaceutical field within a healthcare setting.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Computer proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Insurance procedures and billing rules.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.