NMC Healthcare is seeking a Qualified and Experienced Pharmacist for job opening at NPCL Pharmacies in Abu Dhabi, UAE. NMC Healthcare is the largest private Healthcare company in the UAE. Over the last 48 years, NMC has earned the trust of millions because of its Personalized care, Genuine concern and a Sincere commitment to the overall Well-being of the communities it serves. NMC’s mission is to be the trusted Healthcare provider across the globe, driven by Excellence in Customized care offerings.
Role of a Pharmacist
The job of a licensed pharmacist at NMC Healthcare (Abu Dhabi, UAE) is to Manage and Supervise the pharmacy, for the Technical and Managerial issues during his/ her assigned working hours, duties.
Responsibilities of a Pharmacist
- Provides work direction and supervising Assistant Pharmacists and related staff.
- Checking all aspects of the Prescriptions and Clarifying the doubts with the Physicians and the Insurance (if any). Dispensing the Medication to the patients after clarifying their Inquiries and Counseling.
- Dispensing the controlled / semi controlled Medication. Registering them as per the Rules and Regulations of DOH.
- Spontaneous dispensing of some Medications.
- Advises Physicians on equivalents/substitutes and helps as well as controls the drug usage when needed.
- Helps and ensures the quality of the Established Pharmaceutical Indicators.
- Strictly observes the Organization’s medical Regulations and Policies related to the infection control, patient safety, patient assessment and patient care.
- Ensures complains to all laws, circulars and regulations related to the pharmacy profession.
- Carries out all other Assignments by the chief pharmacist, and dept. head.
Education & Experience
- Successfully completed and holds an accredited recognized B.Sc in pharmacy.
- Holds a current and valid license to practice as a Pharmacist in Home Country.
- Have a DOH License to practice in Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
- 2 years’ experience in acute care facility.
- Excellent command of oral and written English/ Arabic.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of medical ethics.