Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Pharmacist. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Yahar Hospital located in Al Ain. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Pharmacist
To deliver a comprehensive, professional and cost effective pharmaceutical service to patients and the public in line with patient safety standards and regulatory requirements.
Job Duties of A Pharmacist
- Dispensing of medications with proper labelling and instructions regarding usage, dosage and other relevant information.
- Maintain the medication stock levels and storage practices in Pharmacy and Wards according to company standards and best practice.
- Follow the accurate patient billing processes.
- Perform any other job duties as asked by authorities or which may fall within the scope of job.
Who Can Apply?
- B.Pharm degree from an accredited education institution.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a hospital or clinic pharmacy.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Implementation of JCIA standards for pharmacies.
- Patient experience principles and related best practice.
- Stock control principles and management.
- UAE healthcare regulatory framework and related requirements.
- Good patient handling / dealing.
- Good in communication.