Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Al Ain (UAE) is actively looking for suitably qualified candidate for job position of a Pharmacist. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and the Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics are equipped with state of the art equipment / facilities and highly skilled staff. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care.
Job Purpose of A Pharmacist
To deliver a comprehensive, professional and cost effective pharmaceutical service to patients and the public in line with patient safety standards and regulatory requirements.
Your Job Duties As A Pharmacist At Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital Al Ain (UAE)
- Dispensing of medications with proper labelling and instructions regarding usage, dosage and other information.
- Medications stock levels and storage practices are upheld in pharmacy and wards according to company standards and best practice.
- Follow the accurate patient billing processes.
Who Can Apply
- A B. Pharm degree from an accredited education institution.
- At least 2 years experience in a hospital or clinic pharmacy.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Implementation of JCIA standards for Pharmacies.
- Patient experience principles and related best practice.
- Stock control principles and management.
- UAE healthcare regulatory framework and related requirements.