Mediclinic Al Ain Hospital presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for the position of a Pharmacist in Al Ain, UAE. Mediclinic is a diversified international health care services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and Middle East. Middle East Mediclinic operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ in patient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics have state of the art equipment and highly skilled staff. They follow a team approach in expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients.
Job Purpose of a Pharmacist
To deliver a comprehensive, professional and cost effective pharmaceutical service to patients and public in line with patient safety standards and regulatory requirements.
Job Duties of a Pharmacist
- Dispensing of medications with proper labelling and instructions regarding usage, dosage and other relevant information.
- Maintain medication stock levels and storage practices in Pharmacy and Wards according to company standards.
- Follow accurate patient billing processes.
Who Can Apply?
- B.Pharm degree from an accredited education institution.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in a hospital or clinic pharmacy.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Implementation of JCIA stardards for pharmacies.
- Patient experience principles and related best practice.
- Stock control principles and management.
- UAE healthcare regulatory framework and related requirements.