Emarat, Emirates General Petroleum Corporation
Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) UAE presently has a job opening for female candidates for position of a Personal Assistant (PA / Secretary) in Dubai, UAE. Emarat is a multi channel power and energy company with a much loved network of service stations and fuel depots across Dubai and the Northern Emirates. Emarat was founded in 1981 in the UAE as a modern fuel services company that has commercial fuel and petrol products. They meet the day to day petrol and LPG needs of millions of people while also helping to keep the engines of Industry running with fleet solutions, aviation fuel and commercial fuel services. Emarat is best known for its more than 89 service stations in Dubai and Northern Emirates and also offers a broad range of services including gas products and aviation fuel.
Job Purpose of A Personal Assistant
Povide professional secretarial & administrative support to an executive level manager with aim of ensuring efficient & smooth operations within assigned Department.
Job Duties As A Female Personal Assistant (PA / Secretary) At Emarat Dubai
- Provides a professional private secretarial service for Department Manager, routing callers and correspondence as necessary.
- Drafting and finalising replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with appropriately.
- Monitors correspondence including highly confidential information, assesses information / communication received and submits relevant information to Department Manager.
- Makes arrangements for meetings such as venue, passing timings to participants, stationery and record meeting minutes.
- Follows up outstanding responses to requests from the Department Manager to internal/external parties.
- Provides time management guidance for Department Manager to ensure attendance at all meetings at the appointed time.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements such including visas etc in a timely manner.
- Maintains the Department Manager’s filing and data retrieval systems.
- Organizes internal correspondence distribution systems and tracking correspondence as required.
- Maintain strict levels of confidentiality in matters related to work performance & in providing administrative services.
Who Can Apply?
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role.
- UAE national.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Knowledge of office administrative duties
- Administrative skills.
- Competent keyboard skills / IT literate.
- Communication skills and confident telephone manner.
- Team player.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Shows initiative.
No of Vacancies
- 2 x vacancies for female Personal Assistant.