Brunel is seeking applications from qualified and experience candidates for the job position of GMP Permit & Consent Coordinator / Authorizer in UAE. Established in 1975, Brunel has built a foundation of serving people in the Oil & Gas, Mining, Renewable Energy and Life Sciences industries. The Company offers a variety of services and solutions focused on supporting the individual needs of their Clients, Contractors, and Employees. Brunel is a strong global brand featuring more than 12,000 Employees worldwide, all connected by a global service Infrastructure built to provide the clients with real time answers, operational excellence, and proactive support.
Scope of GMP Permit & Consent Coordinator
At Brunel UAE, the job scope of a GMP Permit & Consent Coordinator / Authorizer involves being responsible of all the activities related to Permits, Consents, Licenses, Notification to Authorities. The role requires to be responsible of activities related to Project Engineering Including Interface Management as well.
Duties of Permit & Consent Coordinator
- Develop the GMP Permit and Consent Register. Organize workshops and meetings as required to formalize and regularly update the Register.
- Support the Definition, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of an adequate Interfaces Management Systems.
- Support the development of the Coordination manual between Project Manager and other Operators (upstream/downstream).
- To ensure that all Permits and Consents approval requests are developed and the Permits & Consents are obtained in a timely manner in accordance with the Permit and Consent Register.
What you’ll do
- Regularly update the Permit & Consent Register with status and generate reports as required.
- Develop and maintain databases, spreadsheets & reporting tools as necessary to carry out the work.
- Organize weekly and/or monthly coordination meetings with other gas fields compression project PMT, interfacing with the gas hub project.
- Keep regular and good quality communication with your counterpart(s) on Interfacing Operators/Contractor’s side.
- Ensure lessons learnt from previous project is well integrated in the project for your discipline.
- To comply with HSE requirements and to support and enforce the HSE Project objectives and directives.
- To support and implement the Project HSE management system (plans, procedure and specifications).
Education & Experience
- Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in permit and consent.
- Experience within project: EED and EPC (10 years minimum).
- Professional experience in Iraq is Not Mandatory but is an Advantage.
- Fluent English and French is mandatory.
- Arab is a plus.