Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Patient Administrator. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Sufouh Hospital located in Dubai. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Patient Administrator
To improve the overall quality of patient care by efficiently performing all aspects of the patient administrator role.
Job Duties of A Patient Administrator
- To effectively and efficiently manage the patient appointment scheduling and registration process.
- To effectively and efficiently manage the medical insurance process and other related tasks.
- Effectively manage the billing and cash up process.
- To consistently meet customer service expectations by improving the quality of patient service.
Who Can Apply?
- Essential: Completed secondary school education (Grade 12).
- Desired: Tertiary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferably within the fields of medical science, finance / accounting.
- Essential: 2-3 Years’ experience in a customer services role, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Desired: Experience in a Contact Centre or Healthcare environment.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- CRM (customer relations management) software applications.
- Hospital information systems.
- Knowledge of company policies and emergency codes.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminologies and process.
- Medical terminology and procedures.
- Numerical literacy.
- Patient scheduling and registration processes.