Mediclinic UAE has an opening for qualified & motivated candidates for the job position of a Patient Admin Coordinator. The selected candidate will work at Mediclinic Al Jowhara Hospital located in Al Ain. This job has recently been posted by Mediclinic and is now open for applications from aspiring candidates.
Job Purpose of A Patient Admin Coordinator
To monitor and manage the delivery of patient administration services, including the supervision of a team of patient administrators.
Job Duties of A Patient Admin Coordinator
- To coordinate and supervise all processes related to patient administration, medical insurance, billing and cash up at the clinic.
- Lead and manage a team of Patient Administrators.
- To support the department or business unit manager with general operational management.
- To consistently meet customer service expectations by improving the quality of patient service.
- Support the development of a working environment and culture that actively promotes quality, health, and safety.
Who Can Apply?
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a related field from an accredited institution.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisory customer service positions, preferably in healthcare.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Accounting and financial management principles.
- Hospital information systems.
- Knowledge of medical insurance terminologies and process.
- Medical terminology and procedures.
- Patient administration systems and related processes.
- UAE healthcare industry.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English (Arabic will be an advantage).