Al Nabooda Automobiles
Al Nabooda Automobiles presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of an Outdoor Sales Representative (Arabic Speaker) in Dubai, UAE. This job has recently been posted by Al Naboodah Automobiles and is open for all willing candidates to apply.
Job Purpose of An Outdoor Sales Representative
- To proactively develop Protech and Tinting sales opportunities with local business customers, new and used car dealers maximising the business potential and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service, achieving sales targets.
- Identify customer’s specific commercial requirements and provide solutions that exceed customer’s expectations.
Duties of An Outdoor Sales Representative
- Maximise PROTECH and TINTING opportunities through a pro active approach to selling, talking on product to the customer.
- Build rapport with customers and new and used car dealers to understand their specific requirements and to increase penetration of PROTECH and TINTING sales across the range, Product and service.
- Plan and organise selling activities, area wise and segment wise to win new business and maintain contact with existing customers.
- Design and deliver business presentations, proposals and demonstrations to customers, follow up and close deals.
- Develop and maintain a customer database, record all contact requirements and follow up information, ensure that data is kept up to date, use to support direct marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Identify and contract with companies to deal with PROTECH and TINTING for vehicles that meet customer requirements and delivering a unique customer service.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports to identify sales and marketing activity and performance against sales targets.
- Maintain product knowledge of the full range of PROTECH, TINTING & FOILING range and comparable product ranges of its direct competitors.
- Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
Who Can Apply?
- Management Degree.
- Graduate Degree with UAE attestation Mandatory.
- 1-3 year experience in a sales and marketing environment.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Planning and Organizing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Sales Skills – Customer Focus.
- Specialist Knowledge.
- Computer Literacy.
- Time Management.