Iranian Hospital Dubai
Iranian Hospital Dubai in UAE, is currently accepting applications for the job of Otolaryngologist (ENT Specialist). The vacancy was recently published on the hospital’s official website. Interested candidates from all nationalities residing in UAE can submit their applications online.
Role of Otolaryngologist
The ENT Specialist is responsible for diagnosis and treating the diseases of ears, nose and throat while ensuring compliance to hospital’s regulatory guidelines.
Duties of Otolaryngologist
- Provide Otolaryngology services to the patients.
- Diagnose and treat medical issues of ENT.
- Ask patient for the medical history and request diagnostic tests when required.
- Interpret the results of diagnostic tests and plan the course of treatment.
- Perform surgeries on nose, ears and throat.
- Provide support and professional input to other physicians when required in the area of ENT.
- Train and guide junior residents and nursing staff.
- Attend department meetings and participate in in-service activities when requested.
- Contact consultant and HOD if a serious / difficult cases arises.
- Perform other duties assigned by HOD / Medical Administrator.
Qualification & Experience
- Doctor of Medicine from a recognized medical school.
- Specialization in ENT.
- 2-3 years of clinical experience post specialization.
Knowledge & Skills
- Through knowledge of medical ethics.
- Knowledge of emergency and Evacuation procedures.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of Arabic is not mandatory but desirable.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Organizational and Interpersonal skills.