Harley Street Medical Center
Harley Street Medical Centre is currently seeking an OT and IP (Infection Prevention) Nurse in UAE. HSMC has provided Abu Dhabi with quality healthcare since 2012 and has grown to become one of the leading multi-specialty centers in the region. This job post was recently published on the hospital’s website. Interested candidates should quickly make use of this opportunity before they miss the chance.
Role of OT & IP Nurse
The Operation theatre and infection prevention nurse is responsible for keeping operation rooms sterile and clean so that the patients are safe during surgery and don’t contract any infection.
Duties of OT & IP Nurse
- Devise and implement surgical plans for the patients undergoing surgery.
- Prepare the patients for surgery.
- Disinfect the area to be operated upon.
- Monitor the vitals during the surgery.
- Assist the surgeon during operations.
- Make sure all the equipment and instruments are sterilized.
- Check the in stock available of caps, gloves and masks.
- Prepare operating room before the surgery.
- Discuss and monitor infection prevention policies / practices with staff members.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Nursing from an Accredited Institute.
- Must possess DOH license.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Nursing.
- Multitasking skills
- Organizational skills
- Time Management skills