Maersk UAE presently is looking for suitably qualified candidates for job position of an Order Processor (Processing Agent, outbound / inbound) in Dubai Logistics City. Founded in 1904, Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer’s supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end to end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end to end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere – all over the world.
Job Purpose of An Order Processor (Processing Agent)
- Own and manage the customers experience of small / mid sized customers (Essential Services Customers).
- Takes on responsibility for the end to end
customers experience in compliance with all company procedures.
Your Job Duties As An Order Processor (Processing Agent) At Maersk Dubai
- Manages end to end shipment process in compliance with all company procedures.
- Customers engagement & management of essential services customers.
- Owns all customers issues and facilitates their timely and effective resolution by engaging relevant internal stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience
- Atleast a high school diploma.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar field.
- Possess excellent planning skills and can juggle different tasks at the same time without losing the bigger picture.
- Preferably with a background as freight forwarder and/or logistics supply chain role.
- Can handle customers affairs smoothly.
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
- Proficiency in Arabic language is a plus.