United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently recruiting a diligent and experienced candidate for the job position of Operations Manager, Royal Joinery. Successful candidate after selection will work at Royal Joinery in Abu Dhabi. Desirous candidates having relevant experience must avail this oppertunity to be part of the globally renowned company.
Job Purpose of Operations Manager
- Responsible for planning and executing fit out and joinery works at projects in line with budgeted costs and agreed timelines.
- Primary goal will be to ensure long and continuous relationships with our clients by providing the best service possible.
Responsibilities of Operations Manager
- Determines and evaluates projects and head the Operations Department work force including the sub-contractor and distribute the workload accordingly.
- Operates and participates in technical discussion, attending meetings with customers / contractors when needed and upon the request of the management.
- Reviews and conducts operation meetings for engineering, materials and projects.
- Operate and follow up the required correspondence in order to protect the company rights and coordinate with Legal Department for all legal matters.
- Check the prepared monthly progress reports for projects for monthly billing in order to determine with the clients/contractors the amount of monthly payment/certificate and the amount of collection.
- Operate and coordinate with different department production, estimation, commercial, purchase, logistics in order to ensure smooth flow of materials to projects and to ensure that projects is progressing commercially correct.
- Check and monitor the projects revenue cost, actual progress, variations, estimation to complete and operate the required coordination with financial department.
- Review and participate in the estimation process and booking when needed and upon request of the management.
Who Can Apply?
- A degree in engineering, construction management, or a related field.
- Experience in a Joinery company is a must.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.