An exciting job opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join corporate office team at Jumeirah Group in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
Job Purpose of Operations Manager
Manage and oversee all aspects of an organization’s operations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
Your Job Duties As An Operations Manager At Jumeirah Group Dubai (UAE)
- Knowledge of Front Office Operations with dedicated experience in rooms controls & compliance.
- Accustomed with and having a working knowledge and interest in all the rooms operations initiatives and priorities in place.
- Anticipate the needs of the department and hotel rooms operations at large.
- Knowledge and experience of respective systems that are governing rooms division.
- Spot checks to be carried regularly on guest registration cards, long stay contracts, open paymasters, cash floats, accuracy of float handover sheets, credit limit exceed, out of order rooms, profile data quality and other audit and compliance related areas.
- Support Director of Operations (DOO) in reviewing rooms policies & procedures.
- Create, update and implement new SOPs and carrying out refreshers when required.
- Support Director of Operations in hotel rooms control & compliance reviews every 6 months.
- Maintain trackers and monitor follow ups on marked observations.
- Support with the rooms division policy & procedures and sequence of service.
- Ensure DOR and rooms team receive a full orientation for the pre opening hotels in terms of navigation of system for SOP’s, sequence of service, training videos etc.
- Conduct policy & procedure training and orientation when required.
- Support DOO in driving and managing various projects related to guest experience.
- Support in guest satisfaction program initiatives.
- Support in LQA mystery shopping missed action planning.
- Create and manage with oversight and contribution from DOO, a rooms operations quarterly news letter for global distribution, covering key initiatives and progress across various areas under this function.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality.
- Minimum 2 years experience in hospitality or guest service related work.
- Minimum of 2 years in Front Office operations, with rooms controls & compliance experience.
About The Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, life insurance and other employee benefits.