Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman
Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Ajman is seeking a qualified Specialist NICU. The selected candidate will work in the NICU Department at Sheikh Khalifa Women and Children Hospital which is re-accredited by World Health Organization (WHO) and United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF). The hospital aims to provide medical services in various specialties to citizens and residents of the Northern Emirates. Interested candidates should promptly make use of this opportunity to work at one of UAE’s top rated hospitals.
Role of Specialist NICU
Provide routine and acute primary care to neonates in the NICU setting while complying to professional standards and guidelines set by the hospital authorities.
Responsibilities of NICU Specialist
- Provide and Supervise medical care to the newborn infants.
- Order tests and make diagnosis.
- Plan treatment based on diagnosis.
- Maintain and update medical records.
- Focus on self development and help other members of multidisciplinary team.
Education & Experience
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- Completion of recognized specialty qualification.
- Well documented experience within NICU.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of specialist experience post Specialty qualification.
- Knowledge of primary care.
- Ability to maintain infection control standards.
- Care and Compassion.
- Decision making skills.