Saudi German Health UAE
Saudi German Health UAE is seeking a qualified and experienced MRD Technician in Dubai. Applications from eligible candidates from all nationalities are welcomed. The applicants are required to have integrity, initiative, evidence of good health and grooming, good moral character and right conduct, strong and pleasing personality. This role requires active participation in organization-wide activities without hesitance or personal reservation.
Purpose of MRD Technician
Ensure all patients’ records are included for completeness of patients file. Establish and maintain files and records on ongoing basis to wards, ambulatory area and insurance.
Duties of MRD Technician
- Quality auditing for In Patient and Out Patient files to ensure completeness.
- Followed up by Physicians and nurses on daily basis for the completion of delinquent files via phone call and e-mails.
- Recommends and guides the clerk for the storing of the medical files.
- Maintaining of statistical record for the department on daily and monthly basis in a standard approved format.
- Preparing of the daily, monthly and yearly statistics for the management by liaising with other department colleagues and forwarding it to the supervisor.
- Submission of DHA online notifications such as birth, death and still birth, infectious disease as and when there is cases.
- Also assisting in the DHA statistical submission required on daily and monthly basis.
- Daily submission of sick leave certificate and maintaining of the standards required by the DHA.
- Resolving and orienting the physicians and nurses when there are issues with the Electronic Health Record.
- Maintaining the code numbers for the approved forms and coordinating with the MTM for proof samples and further printing.
- Arranging meetings and agenda for the MCI committee.
Education & Experience
- Graduate or diploma in Medical records course or Graduation/ Diploma in any Medical Science Subject.
- Two (2) years of experience in a hospital or multi-disciplinary healthcare facility doing medical record officer job.
Knowledge & Skills
- Typewriting with at least 70 wpm.
- Knowledge of variety of basic clerical functions.
- Good communication in English language.
- Fair knowledge of medical terminologies.
- Handling documents in a safe and damage free methods.