Aramex presently has a job opening for devoted candidates for the position of a Motion Designer / Videographer in Dubai Logistics City. Since their founding in 1982, Aramex has grown to become world leader in transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on site of historic trade routes linking east & west, commerce & transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. It offers a wide range of services including express delivery, freight forwarding, e commerce solutions, logistics management & supply chain solutions. Company is dedicated to transform the face of trade, expanding their operations rapidly to better connect businesses consumers and customers worldwide.
Job Scope of A Motion Designer / Videographer
Create visually compelling motion graphics and videos to support the company marketing and communication steps.
Your Job Duties As A Motion Designer / Videographer At Aramex Dubai
- Create animations & video edits for a diverse array of media, including smart phones, tablets and web.
- Work with illustrators & designers to understand the project scope and goals.
- Lead smaller inhouse video productions for social media and documentary footage.
- Operate cameras such as Sony a7 and fx3 for photography and videography.
- Assist in the creation of animation and videography story boards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphics project.
- Participate in brain storming sessions to share innovative design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for the project.
- Encoding and editing videos and adding effects to enhance motion graphics.
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design.
- Responsible for training others in the use of animation software.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, new trends in production design and popular music.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or motion graphics.
- Know how of duties of graphic designer.
- At least 3 plus years experience as a graphic designer including video production design and animation.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong port folio show casing high end digital design skills.
- Creating AI images / videos.
- Sketching and creating 3D images, structures and art works (using Cinema 4D).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to solve challenges through visual design.
- Manage time, ability to multi task and meet dead lines.
- Self starter with the ability to work alone.