Mediclinic is a diversified international healthcare services group, established in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa and the Middle East. Mediclinic Middle East operates 7 hospitals in the UAE with over 950+ inpatient beds, including the newly opened Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai, as well as more than 24 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and Al Dhafra. Emirate Mediclinic hospitals and clinics are equipped with state of the art equipment/facilities and highly skilled staff. For Mediclinic employees, their work is not a job, but a calling. Focused on clients, they follow a team approach in an expanding and dynamic environment as they enhance the quality of life of patients, providing comprehensive and excellent care. Nowadays, Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital Abu Dhabi is seeking applications from desirous candidates for the position of a Registered Midwife Labour & Delivery.
A Word About Al Noor Hospital Abu Dhabi
Mediclinic Al Noor Hospital is situated on Khalifa Street in the central business district of Abu Dhabi. An international standard hospital with a team of expert medical professionals which strives not only to meet, but exceed, patients’ expectations. The hospital provides patients with a full continuum of care, with a wide range of outpatient and inpatient services, delivered in a friendly and compassionate manner.
Job Purpose of A Registered Midwife Labour & Delivery
Provide and coordinate patient centric and evidence based midwifery care by ensuring compliance to ethical and professional standards set by regulatory authorities and the company.
What You Will Do As Registered Midwife Labour & Delivery
- Deliver quality care to antenatal, intrapartum, postpartum women and neonates according to set standards.
- Ensure patient safety by identifying and preventing risks in accordance with clinical risk policies/procedures.
- Facilitate positive patient and family experiences by creating a conducive environment as guided by nursing leadership.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive records of all nursing interventions according to company standard and legal requirements.
- Create and contribute to a learning environment that builds employee competence by actively mentoring and coaching learners and nursing employees.
- Utilise all required stock and equipment efficiently, according to Mediclinic guidelines.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Midwifery.
- Valid BLS and NRP certificate.
- At least two years in own country.
- UAE experience would be beneficial.