Adidas UAE presently has a job opening for the eligible candidates for position of Merchandiser Planner to join their Retail (Back Office) in Dubai. With headquarter in Germany, Adidas is a global sportswear and athletic foot wear company known for its wide range of products including shoes, apparel and accessories. Adidas with its strong footprints across Middle East and particularly UAE, aims to cater for various sports as well as life style activities. Their aim is “Through sport, they have the power to change lives”. Adidas strives to expand limits of human possibilities, to include and unite people in sport and to create a more sustainable world.
Job Purpose of A Merchandiser Planner
This role will support the franchise team in driving Buying & Merchandising Planning best practices across MENA to maximize profitability.
What You’ll Do As Merchandiser Planner At Adidas Dubai
- Support the implementation of key strategic priorities in line with the company and the market merchandising framework.
- Develop a product selection that will maximize sales, gross margin through proposed range, before every season Sell In for all franchise concept stores.
- Proactively provide in depth analysis to support franchise partners in their buying decisions during season (ABO’s, ISC’s).
- Determining the financial KPI’s for trade investments for each season.
- Set up & analyze key merchandising reports to understand the category performance by country and by customer.
- Analyze every aspect of best sellers and worst sellers, in season stock cover management and in season reactivity.
- Recommend end of season management plan to franchise partners.
- Drive cross functional alignment with own retail, marketing and other departments to ensure excellent execution of franchise stores.
- Support franchise sales team & customers before and during sell in meetings.
- Assist the team in planning OTB for franchise partners.
- Prepare reports for effective pre season planning.
- Coordinate with franchise Managers for in season activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business.
- 3-5 years merchandising experience
- Experience in MENA /GCC market is a plus.
Skills & knowledge Desired
- Advanced excel skills.
- Power BI knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of merchandise buying and planning.
- Structured, organized & process oriented.
- Ability to work within a team environment.