Via Medica International
Via Medica International is looking for an Advanced Medical Training Instructor/BD Associate in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The company recently announced this job opening at their website and interested candidates from all nationalities can make use of this opportunity. The applicants must possess thorough knowledge of human anatomy, physiology, medical terminology and clinical procedures. As an instructor, the selected candidate is expected to be well versed with curriculum development and Implementation strategies.
Role of Medical Training Instructor
A BD Associate is responsible for conduction of BLS, ACLS, PALS & PHTLS courses and keeping track of equipment, ebook, ecard records.
Duties of Medical Training Instructor
- Class preparation and post class clearance including manikin cleaning and maintenance.
- Paperwork of the courses including, scanning, atlas portal work, certificates distribution.
- Assisting in content development and slide making.
- Assisting in CME development and upload.
- Assisting in other administrative responsibilities covering for the coordinator as and when required.
- Manikin lifting and moving for on site training and outside emirate training.
- BSc Nursing Graduate or Paramedic.
- Valid BLS, ACLS, PALS (AHA) and PHTLS Instructor Certificate.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective demonstration and teaching skills.
- Interpersonal and Organizational skills.