Rashid Hospital Dubai has recently announced hiring for the post of Medical Sales Representative in UAE. Applications from UAE Nationals and expats are welcomed. The role responsibilities and eligibility criteria for this vacancy is given below.
Role of Medical Sales Representative
Meet with the physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals, considering them as potential customers. Persuade them to make purchases of the products promoted while assessing clients needs. Persuade doctors to prescribe those products utilizing effective convincing and sales skills.
Duties of Medical Sales Representative
- Timely cover assigned physicians and pharmacies and achieve the sales objectives of respective territory.
- Take ownership of the role from the start.
- Maintain friendly and professional relations with pharmacists and physicians.
- Work through commitments and set priorities.
- Provide product information to the doctors and deliver samples.
- Actively attend sales meetings, training sessions and conferences.
- Assist sales team in developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase the product sale.
- Analyze and monitor market conditions in order to identify competitors.
- Maintain sales records and document them for reporting and feedback.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Sciences background.
- 2-3 years of Professional experience.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluency in English.
- Negotiation and convincing skills.
- Excellent communicator.