Rashid Hospital is presently seeking a qualified and experienced Medical Consultant in Dubai, UAE. Rashid Hospital is one of the largest government hospitals in Dubai and is a part of Dubai Health Authority. Interested candidates should submit their applications to make use of this opportunity before it’s too late.
Purpose of Medical Consultant
This role person will advise and help physicians and hospital to improve their practice and management. They’ll give Professional advice on how to enhance patient’s satisfaction, improve patient care and increase efficiency while supporting the business.
Responsibilities of Medical Consultant
- Perform administrative duties e.g. schedule appointments, update medical records and order lab tests.
- Guide the patients regarding lifestyle changes for their health improvement.
- Take part in research activities and clinical trials in order to develop new methods of treatment.
- Inform patients regarding their health condition and educate about treatment options.
- Conduct research for identifying and devising new strategies for the prevention of disease or improvement of treatment methodologies.
- Provide advice and guidance to medical professionals.
- Work physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals and help them make decisions about patient care.
Education & Experience
- MBBS degree.
- Master’s degree in healthcare administration / business management.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Thorough medical knowledge.
- Time management skills.
- Team work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organizational skills.