Via Medica International
Via Medica International Healthcare LLC is looking for a Medical Assistant for one of their projects in the Emirate of Sharjah, UAE. The applicants must posses a home country license as Registered Nurse (RN). The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Role of Homecare Medical Assistant
The Homecare RN will travel to patients’ homes and manage their care plans according to physicians’ instructions. This person will be responsible for assisting physicians while providing treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
Duties of Medical Assistant
- Administer medication and insulin, and completes blood pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspect wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their questions.
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and family members of the patient.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, PCL Nursing or GNM.
- With Home country License.
- 2-3 years experience in Nursing.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Active listening skills and empathy.