Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC)
Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) is recruiting technically skilled candidate for job position of Mechanical Maintenance Technician. The successful candidate will work at Nawah (a subsidiary of ENEC) Barakah Nuclear Power Plant located in Abu Dhabi. This job was posted by ENEC on 11 Sep 2023, aspiring candidates are encouraged to make use of this job opportunity and become part of ENEC !
Job Purpose of A Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Perform mechanical maintenance tasks on safety and non safety related systems, structures and components such as pump, valve, HVAC, chiller, heat exchanger, EDG to effectively maintain the plant and ensure high equipment reliability and performance
Job Duties of A Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Perform mechanical maintenance activities to performe all jobs / work in a timely manner and with quality.
- Perform planned and corrective mechanical maintenance activities and surveillances in accordance with the relevant procedures and processes on mechanical plant systems, structures and components.
- Preparation and staging of maintenance work activities which includes submission of procurement requests for equipment spare parts and special tools to ensure mechanical maintenance activities are properly resourced.
- Attend pre and post job briefings and oversee maintenance teams performing tasks in line with maintenance standards
- Document equipment history reports after necessary maintenance to maintain an accurate history record.
- Conduct periodic and surveillance tests to confirm efficient plant mechanical system performance or identify deficiencies.
- Update the equipment and material master data within the material management system.
- Comply with maintenance code of conduct procedures and guidelines to ensure the safety and reliability of plant.
- Perform troubleshooting processes on the mechanical systems and components to resolve issues timely.
- Essential: High School.
- Preferred: Diploma in mechanical engineering.
- Essential: 2 years of relevant experience.
- Desired: 3 years nuclear power plant operating experience of which, 1 year is in the mechanical field.