Al Nabooda Automobiles
Al Nabooda Automobiles presently has job opening for eligible candidate for position of Mechanic (Level 2). This job has recently been posted by Al Naboodah Automobiles and is open for all willing candidates to apply.
Job Purpose of A Mechanic
- To diagnose, repair and service the range of Body Shop vehicles in accordance with principal work specifications ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
- Ensure that work is completed to the highest possible standard, and within agreed timescales to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties of A Mechanic
- Using diagnostic equipment and a systemic approach to diagnose and rectify vehicles faults.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out, liaise with Service Advisor to advise on additional work and timescales for completion.
- Work with other workshop and Service Advisors colleagues to provide excellent customer service, share best practice.
- Overhaul, repair and re-assemble complex mechanical components as required.
- Identify and correct any wheel alignment problems.
- Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, Service Report) in line with warranty and dealer requirements.
- Maintain workshop housekeeping standards at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
- Practice personal continuous improvement by attending any relevant courses, assimilate information provided on new product lines and develop an understanding of the latest technology, and how to diagnose and repair faults.
- Arrange an annual appraisal with your line manager in accordance with the company’s appraisal process.
Who Can Apply?
- Automotive Diploma.
- Basic Manufacturers training completed successfully.
- Advanced Manufacturers training completed successfully.
- 1-3 years experience in a European Brand Bodyshop.
- 2 Years specific brand experience.