United Al Saqer Group
United Al Saqer Group UAE (UASG) is presently hiring for the job position of an McLaren Sales Consultant. Successful candidate after selection will work at Abu Dhabi Motors BMW Group Retail Middle East (A subsidary of United Al Saqer Group). Desirous candidates must avail this oppertunity for new beginnings, unrivalled opportunities and unparalleled personal growth.
Job Purpose of McLaren Sales Consultant
To identify and understand customer needs, offer tailored product or service solutions, and facilitate sales transactions to achieve revenue targets and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of McLaren Sales Consultant
- Achievement of quantitative and qualitative sales targets once entitled for target.
- Prepare and carry out sales process as per defined dealership standards.
- Participate in all proposed and agreed training activities e.g. Problem solving, Product knowledge time management.
- Carry out customer retention activities.
- Ensure and carry out customer complaint process in accordance with Abu Dhabi Motors guidelines.
- Conduct regular lost sales analysis and deduction of counter measures to minimize lost sales.
- Plan and prepare Active Prospecting / lead generation ideas to increase the McLarensales potential.
- Effectively liaise with the Marketing department and carry out marketing and active prospecting activities.
- Ensure consistent data transfer (prospect, customer data) including all updates to direct manager.
- Ensure providing proper coaching/training program, to define sales training requirements.
- Accuracy with data entry with data cleansing.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors Degree in relevant field.
- In-depth experience with luxury retail (ideally luxury automotive retail) in UAE.
- Alternatively, in-depth experience in premium automotive retail.
- Perfect understanding of needs/requirements and handling of luxury customers.
- Sales experience in the premium luxury segment.
- Customer relation management experience.
- Prior experience in luxury goods highly desired.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong Work Ethic and High Productivity.
- Competitive Drive.
- Ability to Build and Foster Relationships.
- Arabic / English speaking is mandatory.
- Supply chain understanding.
- Organizational skills.
- Commercial / financial back ground.