Transguard Group presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Material Plan & Execution in Dubai, UAE. This job was listed by Transguard Group on 21st September 2023 and is now open for desirous applicants who have a strong desire to apply.
Job Purpose of A Material Plan & Execution
- To coordinate and expedite the flow of materials (from suppliers and within departments) according to production schedules.
- Plan and schedule material/production needs.
- Work with project teams in different plants to plan production schedules for OTR conversion, control and monitor execution milestones and OTD.
Duties of A Material Plan & Execution
- Planning material processes and systems, preparing and updating production scheduling and purchasing needs.
- Ensuring operational alignment with production plan and KPIs.
- Managing material requirements planning, material processes and systems to support DS projects, while hitting inventory targets, preparing and updating production schedules and purchasing needs.
- Coordinating / expediting material flow to meet customer delivery requirements.
- Analysing data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory, improve customer service levels, and reduce total costs.
- Maintaining accurate trace ability for all records created during manufacturing of products and transfers.
- Owning Material fulfillment function within India DS function including managing all material flow, supporting 4PL inventory model, championing key business metrics, and owning critical material elevation.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as supply chain management, logistics, operations management, or business administration.
- At least 4 years of experience in Material Planning, project management, Supply Chain).
- SAP experience is an added advantage.
Knowledge & Skills Desired
- Have strong verbal, written, communication and decision making skills.
- Be highly motivated and energetic individual with good organizational skills.