University of Wollongong Dubai (UOWD)
University of Wollongong Dubai (UOWD) is seeking qualified candidates for the job position of an Adjunct Tutor in Marketing, Management and Business / Commerce in UAE. UOWD is an education gateway of choice for over 3,500 students, representing 100+ nationalities. Their global community of 152,000 alumni are pursuing career goals with respected blue-chip companies and industry giants. The University offers over 40 Internationally recognized bachelor and master degrees spanning 10 in-demand industry sectors. All of their degree courses are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education’s Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) and licensed by Dubai’s Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
Life at UOWD is rooted in the continued pursuit of excellence through Teaching, Research and Industry Engagement, with the student experience at its heart. The University’s 200,000-square-foot campus at Dubai Knowledge Park features access to Cutting-edge technologies and a mix of Traditional and Innovative learning spaces, all housed in a vibrant modern setting that promises to deliver an enriched learning experience for their students.
Job Purpose of an Adjunct Tutor-Marketing
An Adjunct Tutor of Marketing at UOWD (Dubai UAE) has the job to provide specialized Instruction and Guidance to students, facilitating their Understanding and Application of marketing concepts and strategies.
Duties of Marketing Tutor
- Teach / tutor Marketing, Management and Business courses at the Undergraduate level.
- Have a student centered approach to Teaching / Tutoring.
- Responsible for Conducting tutorials, grading and other Immersive Learning Experiences, in accordance with course outlines and lesson plans.
- Maintain student class attendance records and be available during Student Consultation hours.
Who can Apply?
Qualification and Experience
- Masters degree in Marketing, Management or International Business.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience teaching at the Bachelors level.
- Having previous experience in areas of Marketing, Management and Business.
- Ability to work effectively with Multi-cultural Environment.
- Available to teach at UOWD as per class days / time scheduled by University Timetabling.
- Organizational Skills.
- Effective Teaching Methodology.