Workforce Solutions Transguard Group is currently looking for suitable candidate for job position of a Marketing Support for their trusted client to be based out of their office in Dubai UAE. Transguard Group was established in 2001 and has diversified significantly. The Group leads in the fields of Cash Services, Security Services, Manpower Services, Facilities Management & Aviation. Transguard Group is the UAE’s most trusted business support and outsourcing provider and has a large, dynamic and culturally diverse workforce with over 61000 employees.
Job Purpose of A Marketing Support
- Report on ambassador / collaborator / bridge account performance.
- Marketing event support.
- Process budget system application.
- Manage and maintain product inventory and loan.
Job Duties of A Marketing Support Workforce Solutions Transguard Group Dubai (UAE)
Social Media Report
- Monitor and submit report regarding Ambassador / Collaborators and bridge social media account performance.
- Analyze and suggest necessary action plan to maximize the Ambassador / Collaborator and Bridge account performance.
- Support demand creation offline activity execution when manpower is required.
- Process GR and IR submission for marketing activity and gear related approval.
- Maintain the online budget tracking template.
- Maintain the system inventory and track all gear loan.
- Manage the loan gears from local loans and international shipment.
- Submit monthly report of the inventory utilization including the loan.
- Performs any other marketing related tasks as assigned / asked by senior authority / management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in same role.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong analytical & process management skills.
- Experience in inventory management
- Good communication skills.
- Manage to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must.
- Strong understanding of social media analytics.
- Understanding photography and videography gears.