A job opportunity has arisen at Abu Dhabi Ports for candidates for the position of a Marketing Manager for Maritime Cluster Management. Abu Dhabi ports remarkable journey began in 2006 & today has become an integrated portfolio of world class ports, economic cities and free zones & logistics supply chains that are transforming the region. Over the years, through organic growth, it has developed into a premier enabler of trade, industrialization and economic diversification. Abu Dhabi ports is an integrated business across 5 clusters, Digital, Economic Cities & Free Zones, Logistics, Maritime & Ports linking global mari time routes and international trading partners.
Job Purpose of A Marketing Manager
- Manage marketing strategies, plans and promotional efforts for the Maritime Cluster driven by market and consumer research.
- Execute all the products & services marketing strategies / activities to manage sales leads and meet business targets.
- Manage the delivery of the marketing plans to meet agreed business goals.
- Reports to Marketing & Communication Director on all marketing KPIs & business ROIs generated from campaigns.
Your Job Duties As A Marketing Manager At Abu Dhabi Ports
- Drive and represent the marketing work stream that services the Maritime Cluster to all internal stake holders
- Manage all marketing Cluster activities & translate their strategies into integrated annual plans & campaigns to achieve agreed KPIs.
- Enforce delivery of annual plans & campaigns with help of Marketing Intelligence & Research team and Communications Manager.
- Work closely with wider Corporate Marketing and Communications (CMC) team to build reputation, equity and position the Cluster’s port folio.
- Work closely with wider Corporate Marketing and Communications (CMC) team to generate business sales leads and drive customer acquisitions.
- Work closely with wider Corporate Marketing and Communications (CMC) team to increase brand know how in set markets.
- Organize marketing activities such as advertising, direct marketing, social media, digital & experiential marketing activations.
- Implement marketing campaigns that span across all forms of plat forms such as digital, social media, events and experiential & branded content.
- Work with Senior Marketing Manager & Communications work stream to develop annual marketing strategies for present / new products.
- Assist in the review of the Cluster’s product / service offerings against periodic market and consumer research.
- Monitor and assess key trends from market and consumer research considering key consumer drivers / barriers & competitors activities.
- Track and report KPIs and business ROI on all marketing projects, campaigns, events for the Cluster.
People Management Responsibilities
- Manage and steer the direct reports towards getting set goals, to ensure personal growth and learning.
- Monitor direct reports and hold team members accountable to ensure marketing deliverables are line to agreed goals, budgets and time frames
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in same field.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Proficient in analysis of data and research for marketing.