Al Tayer Group
Al Tayer Group is accepting applications for the job opening of Marketing Executive – Department Stores in Dubai, UAE. Al Tayer Group is a privately held holding company of UAE, established in 1979. Presently, the group has workforce in 6 countries in the Middle East, including around 200 stores and 23 showrooms in numerous markets in the Middle East. The company has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE and employs around 9,000 people. It has partnered with world’s most prestigious and well-known retail, beauty and automotive brands, including Armani, Banana Republic, Harvey Nichols, Gap, Bloomingdales, Ford, Ferrari and Maserati.
Purpose of Marketing Executive
The job purpose of Marketing Executive at Al Tayer Group in Dubai (UAE) is to Coordinate and Execute Marketing Activities, Promotions and event’s for the allocated Business Portfolio (BP), in full alignment with the Policies and Procedures of the Al Tayer Group and the Brand / Principals guidelines across UAE.
Duties of Marketing Executive
- Assist in the Development of yearly and quarterly Marketing plans and Calendar of activities for the respective portfolio of brands.
- Implement the Marketing, Promotional activities for the BP, as per the agreed plans.
- Maintain a Thorough Understanding of relevant Principal Requirements and Guidelines. Ensure that all the respective brands within the BU apply and adhere to the Guidelines across all managed Marketing activities.
- Coordinate on daily basis with sales team, and/or BU managers to identify possible Marketing Requirements and support for the business.
- Coordinate with the central team on weekly basis regarding all Marketing Requirements ranging from POS, Posters, Brochures, Media Requirements , Merchandising, Websites.
What you’ll do
- As a Marketing Specialist, Liaise with vendors to ensure Production of POS material and Marketing collateral in line with Marketing Objectives and agreed Timelines.
- Assist line manager in collating data for reports on brand Performance, Marketing Initiatives, customer mix, post activity reports after each Sponsorship/display activity as required.
- Assist in collating Competitors‘ activities vis a vis Communication, Pricing, Packaging and Planning.
- Maintain the Archiving system for all executed elements in the marketing calendar. Ensure all relevant Databases / systems are updated as mandated.
- Collect and maintain Estimates & Invoices with all vendors. Ensure timely process of payments through the FSS structure.
- You, as a Marketing Specialist, will support the team on Maintenance of annual budgets including allocation of monthly phasing.
- Maintain effective working relations and contacts with key external parties, such as vendors, mall management.
- Update and maintain the Marketing calendar for all promotional initiatives.
- Timely Updating of the website brand and portfolio content by season.
- Work with the Brand Principals & Social Media team to develop relevant content on the allocated portfolio.
Education & Experience
- Graduate, preferably in Business Administration with a Specialization in Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of Marketing Experience.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Should have good Organizational and planning abilities including the ability to deal with/work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Should be Computer literate in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint & Excel.