Roads & Transport Authority
The Roads and Transport Authority, commonly known as RTA, is the major independent Government roads & Transportation authority in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was founded in 2005 and is responsible for planning and carrying out transport and traffic projects, along with laws and well thought of plans for Transportation in the city. It is a Department of the Government of Dubai. RTA has also won many awards such as in the Gulf Sustainability Awards 2022 and the Brandon Hall Excellence Award 2022. Currently, RTA hiring for the job position of Chief Manpower Planning Officer in Dubai, UAE. This opportunity is only for UAE Nationals.
Role of Manpower Planning Officer
At RTA Dubai (UAE), the job role of a Chief Manpower Planning Officer is to be responsible for full Administration and Configuration of the HR systems. The Chief Officer will Update & maintain Excel sheet which contain Information of Employee end of service, transfer, promotion, replacement etc.
Accountabilities of Manpower Planning Officer
- Ensure that all requests received from different department are met at the agreed service levels.
- Coordinate with Diwan with regards to GRP calls and ensure its being addressed and closed.
- Monitor and update the Human Resources HR system with required patches and version updates.
- Participate in formalizing all processes, procedures and standards related to manpower planning and budgeting for manpower planning function.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
- Generate reports from GRP and analyze them as requested.
- Handle all problems in GRP related to HR across RTA and finds appropriate solution in coordination with Diwan.
Your Duties in the Role
- Coordinate with the Rulers Court with regards to job titles of new joiners and ensure their entry in GRP.
- Responsible of analyzing the HR and Payroll process and business rules and implementing it in the system.
- Responsible of assigning any access required in GRP across RTA from the HR point of view and control permissions given.
- Prepare and schedule Demo & Training in GRP for HR Dept.
- Coordinate with Finance Department in creating Cost Centre Code.
- Coordinate with IT department with regards to GRP and Discount report system.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Human Resources (HR) from a recognized University.
- 6 years of working experience.
- Exceptional listener and communicator.
- Excellent Business writing skills.
- Computer-literate performer.
- Highly Analytical thinker.
- Knowledge of IT applications, such as; Oracle, Great Plains or any other ERP.
- Resourceful team player.
- Problem Identification and Problem Resolution skills.
- Quantitative and Statistical skills.
- Flexible team player.