Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is presently searching experienced and dedicated candidates for the role of a Senior Manager PAS Mobility in Dubai. In Mobility, the role holder will be responsible to help their clients manage the complex compliance and reporting risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce and obtain the best value from this vital talent. Place great importance on providing valuable tax and immigration planning advice in order to facilitate the most cost effective and efficient operations for their client. Requisition ID for this vacancy is 1472606.
Responsibilities of A Senior Manager PAS Mobility
- Serve locally headquartered clients on employment tax, mobility advisory and technical coordination.
- Acquire, build and maintain relationships with clients and providing consistently high levels of client service.
- Involved in people, finance, client, market matters.
- Coach, train and motivate country personnel.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Adherence to Quality and Risk Management processes.
The eligibility requirements for role of a Senior Manager PAS Mobility are as under:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as human resources, business administration, or finance.
- At least 8 years of experience with employment tax, mobility advisory (immigration and social security knowledge would be a plus) and technical coordination.
- Experience of working within professional services ideally from EU, US or UK markets.
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards.
- A degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Client focused and commercially aware.
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically.
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and energetic; able to embrace new ways of working.
- Team player, ability to integrate with new teams quickly.
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.
- Ability to build strong client relationships.
- Project management skills to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines and monitor own budget.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.