Higher Colleges of Technology
Higher Colleges of Technology (UAE) presently has a job opening for eligible candidates for the position of a Senior Manager Facilities Management. This job was posted by HCT on 26 September 2023 and is now open for all devoted aspirants.
Purpose of A Senior Manager Facilities Management
Responsible for providing leadership in the strategic planning and daily operations of Facilities Management.
Job Duties of A Senior Manager Facilities Management
- He / she plans and directs the operation, repair, maintenance, and construction of facilities, equipment, buildings, and grounds as well as those related to the health and safety of employees, staff, and visitors across HCT.
- He / she oversees the effective management of inventories across Central Services and campuses. Oversees facilities management projects across Central Services and campuses.
- Also oversees regular facility inspections and focuses on best business practices to improve efficiencies and reduce operating
- Contribute to the formulation of HCT’s system wide strategy.
- Develop the Facilities Management strategy in alignment with HCT’s system-wide strategy.
- Develop and monitor the implementation of Facilities Management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Review the progress of the Facilities Management against KPIs and Facilities Management objectives on a regular basis. Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with HCT’s business priorities.
- Develop and monitor the annual budget of the Facilities Management in collaboration with Finance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g. Architecture, Engineering, Facilities Management.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Facilities Management with at least four years of experience in a managerial role.
- Full English proficiency is required.
- Intermediate computer literacy e.g. MS Office, AutoCAD.