Established in 1955, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East as well. It has over 14,000 employees in 14 countries and more than 700 retail stores. Currently, Chalhoub Group is seeking an experienced candidate for the job of Makeup Artist / Beautician at Guerlain in Al Ain, UAE. For 190 years, Guerlain has Explored, Innovated and Perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Their teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of “why not?”. Guerlain boasts a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible.
Role of Makeup Artist
At Guerlain UAE (Al Ain), the job role of a Makeup Artist / Beautician achieve optimum sales and targets by ensuring a high level of Guest Experience and professional standards. You will be responsible for providing makeup demonstrations to customers and guiding them through the right make up combinations. You will also be accountable for counter cleanliness, stock replenishment, handling new launches, promotion of products and merchandising.
Responsibilities of Makeup Artist
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Address customers’ queries about products, prices, availability, product uses, and services
- Communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying those needs and meeting or surpassing customers’ expectations
- Advise customers on product ranges best suited to their needs
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various brands and products
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
- Sell-out target tracking at store level
- Generate daily sales reports
- Participate in achieving incentives
- Post launch sales tracking at store level
- Ensure monthly make-up sessions are reached
- Ensure merchandising levels in the store are met as per the brand guidelines
- Ensure in store stock replenishment in the appropriate shelves/counters, at appropriate times
- Report stock shortages using the stock order form
- Ensure stock receipt as per set procedures
- Advise customers on the most appropriate range of products to use
- Demonstrate usage of various make up products
- Assist and guide customers in make-up application.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma / Certificate.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the beauty retail industry.
- Makeup application skills.
- Sense of Beauty & Aesthetics.
- Knowledge of latest makeup trends.
- Fluent Arabic speaker is mandatory.