Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Cleveland Clinic presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Logistics Manager Warehouse Inventory in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi is one of the best hospitals in Abu Dhabi with High-quality medical care, offering Unbeatable patient care & top-notch Specialists. The facilities at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi combine State of the art amenities and World class service standards. The hospital is a 364 (expandable to 490) bed facility, with 5 Clinical floors, 3 Diagnostic and Treatment levels, and 13 floors of critical and acute Inpatient units.
Job Purpose of A Logistics Manager Warehouse Inventory
- Responsible for directing the efficient and cost-effective operation of the warehousing facilities.
- Managing inbound activities related to the receipt and storage of goods, inventory management, claims, outbound activities related to order-filling while administering overall inventory management to ensure that customer requirements are met.
Duties of A Logistics Manager Warehouse Inventory
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by measuring, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Responsible for obtaining all required operating/regulatory licenses and ensuring the compliance with local or regional warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
- Monitors and updates all policies and procedures while ensuring 100% completion of personnel training requirements.
- Ensures that the physical condition of the warehouse is maintained, plans and implements new design layouts; inspects equipment; identifies and actions maintenance issues and ensures business continuity in any cases of emergency.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Verifies and checks all invoices while managing accruals and operational expenses to ensure accurate financial reporting and financial compliance.
- Responsible for the accurate completion of all ERP transactions and investigates and reconciles all ERP discrepancies.
- Oversees the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What You’ll Do More?
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Initiates, Investigates and/or closes all deviations within the appropriate timeline for areas of responsibilities.
- Oversees stock control and processing orders to meet all required metrics and KPIs.
- Completes corrective actions if KPI goals are not met.
- Ensures quality, delivery budget and environmental objectives are met.
- Fulfills objectives and directions from the Director, Logistics and / or Senior Director, Supply Chain.
- Coordinates the use of automated and computerized systems.
- Maintains stock control systems up to date and responsible for maintaining 100% inventory accuracy and complete ERP system management.
- Measures, tracks, reports and plans future capacity requirements;
- Organizes the training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
- Maintains standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment.
Who Can Apply?
- Bchelor Degree from an accredited college.
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in relevant position, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience at senior level.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Strong command of Excel, Power Point and other Microsoft .
- Knowledge of supplier management, planning and storage monitoring and delivery and dispatch of orders.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Problem solving at a strategic level and working with others to reach a resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write in both English and Arabic.