An exciting job opportunity has arisen for a Lobby Ambassador to join the Front Office Team in Jumeirah Living Marina Gate in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1997, Jumeirah Group is a luxury hospitality company which operates a world class 6,500 key port folios of 23 luxury properties across Middle East, Europe and Asia. The group boasts some of the most prestigious and captivating properties in the world. From the iconic hotel and time less pinnacle of luxury, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to modern twist on a British classic in the heart of Knightsbridge at The Carlton Tower Jumeirah, Jumeirah’s name is synonymous with service excellence, crafting exceptional experiences for everyone who walks through its doors. Beyond its properties and resorts, Jumeirah Group is also dedicated to destination dining experiences, combining most authentic & diverse cuisines.
A Word About Jumeirah Living Marina Gate
Jumeirah Jiving Marina Gate is a destination for urban living in Dubai’s up beat Marina, ideal for those looking for a space that caters to work and play. Jumeirah Living marina Gate redefines the standard of living by offering exclusive range of facilities and amenities including an infinity pool overlooking Dubai Marina, along a state of the art fitness center and Amara Lounge.
Job Purpose of A Lobby Ambassador
The main purpose of the role is to supervise and ensure the smooth and efficient daily operation of Guest Services tasks, ensuring the highest level of service and satisfaction for guests by working closely with all related departments.
Your Job Duties As A Lobby Ambassador At Jumeirah Living Marina Gate Dubai (UAE)
- Lobby presence and engagement with guests.
- To ensure hotel’s main porch is always manned by the doormen / bell team.
- To create surprise and delightful moment for guests.
- Meet & greet all guests on arrival and departure.
- To ensure smooth and efficient daily operation of the Guest Services Operation ensuring that all hotel guests and visitors receive an optimum level of service and care at all times.
- Ensure that all guest arrival and departure procedures are completed as defined in the Guest Services SOP Manual.
- Handle guest complaints and feedback according to Jumeirah standards ensuring complaints are recorded when necessary.
- To ensure that allocated rooms/suites, room keys and registration documents are ready for VIP guests prior to their anticipated arrival at the hotel.
- To ensure “remarks” information for guests is collected, recorded, and communicated to the relevant departments to create smooth working operations.
What You Will Do More As A Lobby Ambassador?
- Direct supervision and management for the Guest Service Team & takes full ownership of operation.
- Act as Manager on Duty.
- Ensure “in room check in and check out” for VIP guests.
- Attend to the special requests made by guests either prior to, during or after their stay.
- Assist the Guest Services Executives in their duties, when required.
- Assist guests with general enquiries about the hotel and its facilities and daily events and functions.
- Ensure sending birthday or anniversary cards to all in house guests, together with celebration amenity.
- To arrange, coordinate and chair daily departmental briefings.
- To carry out and record training within the department as required and within the guideline requirements of the group.
- To coordinate house tours and conduct them when required.
- To supervise overall Front Desk operations.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Front Office Manager / Assistant Front Office Manager.
Who Can Apply?
- Diploma or Degree equivalent Hotel related education.
- Minimum 1 year of hotel leadership experience, including Guest Service. Supervisory / Management experience.
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Able to converse and resolve guest complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Energetic with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in OPERA PMS.
- Proficient in Windows Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good Leadership skills.
- Personal interaction skills
About the Benefits
- An attractive tax free salary.
- Generous F&B benefits.
- Reduced hotel rates across the globe.
- Excellent leave and health care package.
- Flights home, accommodation, life insurance and other employee benefits.