GMG is a Global Well-being Company Retailing, Distributing and Manufacturing a Portfolio of leading international brands across sport, food and health sectors. Its vision is to inspire people to win in ways that make the world better. Today, GMG’s investments span four key verticals: GMG Sports, GMG Food, GMG Health, and GMG Consumer Goods. Working across the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia, GMG has introduced more than 120 brands into its markets. Currently, GMG is seeking devoted candidates for the job role of Legal System Administrator in Dubai, UAE. If you’re interested in this vacancy, read on to know about the job responsibilities and eligibility requirements. This might be the opportunity you’re waiting for.
Role of Legal System Administrator
At GMG (Dubai, UAE) the job of a Legal System Administrator is to provide General Administrative and Secretarial Assistance to the Legal team.
Responsibilities of Legal System Administrator
- Reporting to Legal Director and responsible for assisting the Legal Counsels.
- Administers the Contract Life Cycle Management Tool (Razor 365) – the Legal Contract Management System.
- Serves as liaison with other departments by coordinating the Contract negotiation and execution process.
- Monitoring incoming Contracts and disseminate to the respective Legal Counsel for review and approval.
- Maintain a copy of Contract Registers, digital and physical Contracts for records.
- Act as point of contact for COUPA (Procurement Management Tool) and coordinate access for any related Contracts that requires review from Legal Department.
- Assisting the Legal Counsel in comparing the company’s existing and latest Contracts in place to speed up the reviewing process.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Legal Administration.
- Experience using tools like COUPA, Razor 365, ProVakil is a must.
- Attention to Detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work with Databases.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.