Majid Al Futtaim
Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of a Learning Strategy & Partnerships Director in Dubai, UAE. MAF is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai, UAE. It owns & operates shopping malls, leisure establishments and retail in the MENA region. The group was established in 1992 and manages three major operating subsidiaries, Majid Al Futtaim Ventures, Majid Al Futtaim Properties and Majid Al Futtaim Retail. MAF Retail establishes and manages supermarkets, hypermarkets, fashion and specialty retail stores. The company has over 40,000 team members in 15 International markets representing over 100 Nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Job Purpose of A Learning Strategy & Partnerships Director
- To develop and execute a comprehensive learning strategy that aligns with MAF goals and objectives.
- Lead a team of professionals to design, implement, and evaluate innovative learning programs and initiatives, both internally and through strategic partnerships.
- Drive organizational growth and effectiveness by identifying key performance needs, recommending appropriate solutions, and fostering collaborations with external stakeholders.
Duties of A Learning Strategy & Partnerships Director
- Develop and implement a comprehensive evolving learning strategy that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Deploy and monitor group learning throughout MAF and evolve appropriately
- Identify key learning needs and performance gaps within the organization through needs assessments and collaborate with stakeholders to recommend appropriate learning solutions.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with educational institutions, industry experts, and other organizations to enhance the organization’s learning ecosystem.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as HR, department heads, and senior leadership, to ensure learning initiatives are integrated into overall talent development strategies and support succession planning.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends, best practices, and advancements in the field of learning and development.
- Lead measurement and analytics to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of learning programs and initiatives through data analysis, feedback collection, and performance metrics to make data-driven decisions and improvements.
- Co-manage the learning budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively and efficiently to maximize the return on investment and drive continuous improvement.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development within the organization, promoting selfdirected learning opportunities and creating a supportive environment.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide consultation to internal stakeholders on learning and development strategies and methodologies.
- Empower the organization with appropriate change management to underpin learning programs and performance needs.
- Publish twice annual impact report on learning across the organization.
- Lead and manage process to apply for industry accreditation and learning awards for learning at MAF.
- Publishes thought leadership on learning and embedded concepts.
Who Can Apply?
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Education, Business Administration or Organizational Development.
- 12 years’ experience in learning across the lifecycle from needs analysis to impact measurement.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience managing team members and/or complex processes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with procurement and contracting policy and procedures.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Exceptional business writing and influencing skills across a diverse and abundant array of stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong negotiation, influencing and expectation-management skills.
- Deep understanding of the intricacies and challenges of change management.
- Ability to role model resilience in change and operate with a growth mindset.
in developing and implementing learning process frameworks.
- Ability to manages the demands of multiple projects at one time, coupled with strong project management and learning service delivery expertise.