Mubadala Health UAE is presently looking for suitable candidate for the job position of a Lead Supply Chain in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The selected candidate will form part of supply chain management discipline. This job has been recently published by Mubadala Health and is now open to all applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Job Purpose of A Lead Supply Chain
- Reporting to the Director, Indirect Procurement, the Lead, Supply Chain holds the responsibility for strategically planning, overseeing, and executing procurement operations.
- This includes the reception and fulfilment of all purchase requisitions, and ensure the provision of all purchasing / procurement related services are coordinated and performed in an efficient manner.
Your Job Duties As A Lead Supply Chain
- Report supplier performance activity within their contract portfolio to the category manager and the contract management team, implementing sustainable solutions for the management to generate cost savings and efficiency improvements.
- Co-Manage the relationship between the various vendors and information technology systems to ensure the service is flowing smoothly.
- Coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to understand their contract/ agreement requirements.
- Procure goods and services for MH by effectively ensuring that all requisitions are complete and accurate before processing any orders.
- Process orders accurately and distributes goods and materials in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of services being rendered and received by the assets (through working with procurement analyst to build appropriate reporting mechanism).
- Efficiently resolve any problems caused by inaccurately filled orders and missed target dates.
- Develop a mechanism to monitors and maintains all purchase orders in the system along with the contract management and business analytics team).
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate ongoing coordination and collaboration between M42 Procurement and Supply Chain team and the local teams at the assets.
- Leverage and share information with the direct reports and the wider team including the tactical buyers at the assets.
- Serve as trusted advisor aligning closely with client leadership to understand their business and goals.
- Drive reporting requirements to effectively manage strategic, communicate success stories and lessons learned.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- Required: Minimum of 7 years of experience in purchasing / Supplies department.
- Desired: Health care industry experience.
Knowledge and Skills Desired
- Strong team player, but also able to use own initiative, taking full responsibility for areas of ownership.
- Proactive in requesting feedback from peers and managers, and continuously.
- Strong communication skills (presentation, written and spoken English).
- Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint and in finance (ERP) systems.
- Understanding of international, regional and local supply markets and working practices.
- Strong commercial acumen, and negotiation skills.