Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Process Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas industry to join their team in Dubai, UAE. Established in 1910, Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy & materials markets. It provides consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries including UAE. It has a large diverse work force employing around 35,000 people, delivering various services to clients in energy, industrial and infra structure sectors.
Job Overview of A Lead Process Engineer
Oversees and manages process engineering activities to ensure efficient and effective design and implementation of industrial processes.
Your Duties As A Lead Process Engineer At Wood Dubai
- To prepare process deliverables for a detailed design project in the oil and gas industry, and ensure that they conform to all engineering codes and standards as well as the Client’s policy and procedures.
- Complete all work with quality and deliver according to the project schedule.
- To provide direction on all process engineering technical queries raised by either internal or external parties.
- To liaise with the Client’s Engineering, Operations and Maintenance staff as required.
- To provide sound technical advice and solutions to technical problems within the discipline.
- To coordinate with other disciplines during all stages of design development, construction, pre commissioning & start up.
- To assist in the coordination of all activities related to process engineering design.
- To identify any areas of concern with respect to progress or quality and recommend correct actions.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 18 years design engineering experience in the oil and gas industries.
Skills & Knowledge Desired
- Understanding of the basics of process engineering design and analysis.
- Awareness of international codes and standards.
- Experience of the application of HAZOP, HAZID and SIL Rating to Process Design.
- Familiar with the typical software packages that are used for process engineering design such as Hysys, ProII, Pipesim etc.