Rashid Hospital in Dubai, UAE is presently seeking qualified and experienced candidates for the job of Lab Scientist. The vacancy was recently announced by the company on it’s official careers page. Interested candidates should submit their applications online and make use of this fleeting opportunity.
Role of Lab Scientist
Also known as medical laboratory technologist, this role person analyzes different biological specimens and prepare reports to be analyzes by Physicians.
Responsibilities of Lab Scientist
- Examine and analyze tissues, cells, blood and body fluids.
- Prepare test results and relay to physicians.
- Perform cross matching of blood before transfusion.
- Monitor effectiveness of therapy given to the patients.
- Supervise and guide lab technicians to ensure quality work.
- Establish quality assurance programs for monitoring an old ensuring the accuracy of test results.
- Use microscope and high precision equipment to diagnose abnormal cells in blood disorder and leukemia.
- Establishing quality assurance programs to monitor and ensure the accuracy of test results.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory technology / clinical laboratory science.
- National valid certification as a medical technologist (MT) / clinical laboratory scientist (CLS) / or medical laboratory scientist (MLS).
- DHA license to practice in UAE.
- 2-3 experience in a health care setting
- Hand eye coordination.
- Multitasking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Good observation and keenness.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Basic computer skills.