Emirates General Petroleum Corporation (Emarat) presently has a job opening for eligible candidate for position of Key Account Manager-Government & Industrial in Dubai. The job is recently posted on company’s website and aspiring candidates with relevant experience and knowledge can apply for this job to be part of this globally renowned company.
Job Purpose of Key Account Manager
To attract, manage and develop EMARAT’s Government & Industrial Fuel Sale Section in delivering prompt and efficient services to EMARAT’s Government and Industrial customers with the objective of optimizing sales and revenue in line with EMARAT’s strategic priorities and goals.
Responsibilities of Key Account Manager
- Markets and promotes EMARAT’s fuel products which meets UAE approved standards to existing and potential customers.
- Explores new business opportunities; signs-up new clients, prepares agreements and sales reports within level of authority.
- Assists in developing strategies to effectively achieve / retain market leadership position.
- Develops a progressive relationship with existing and potential customers to identify sales opportunities and product requirements.
- Conducts secondary marketing research, monitors competitor activities, prices, discounts etc.
- Evaluate EMARAT’s competiveness in the market and prepares a report on the same and submits to Line Manager accordingly.
- Provides reports and analysis in supporting the Line Manager in day to day business reports.
- Conducts site visits for physical verification of equipment and updates the Assets Register (Free Loan Assets) in ORACLE.
- Monitors the receivables and ensures they stay within the agreed terms and conditions and escalates issues to Line Manager when necessary.
- Resolves customer special requirements and problems related to products and services in order to maintain custom and loyalty to EMARAT.
- Reviews invoices prior to submission to key customers to mitigate errors and customers dissatisfaction.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with key Government and Commercial Accounts required to meet EMARAT’s business and operational objectives.
- Represents EMARAT vis-à-vis external stakeholders in areas of operational importance.
- Works effectively, proactively and with urgency across EMARAT and externally.
- Ensure the delivery of joint services/results that meet EMARAT’s interests, and for knowledge sharing.
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
Experience & Skills Required
- A minimum of 4 years experience within Sales.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas Distribution Industry preferred.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of fuel products and equipment (including storage, product origins, contamination etc).